Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mobile Science Lab Day 1


















Today we went to a moble sience lab! We could see a lot of dry food! I loved it! Tomorrow im going to go there again! ITS SO MUCH FUN!!!! Today we made our own bownsy balls! Tomorrow we will be making lip balm! I LOVE LIP BALM!!!! My partners are Britta,Annabelle, and me Skye! On Friday we are making ice cream! -Skye



Today when I got to school I did my morning work. Then we went to the moble science lab. We talked about biodgrateble stuff. Then we made a ball of goop. We are going to let it harden then tomorrow we can take them home. -Camden



Mobile science lab is soooo much fun. But my bouncy ball is very sticky.I never knew making bouncy balls is so much fun.And it was fun learning science too.It was also fun having so much fun in one area.-Sarah C.


No comments:

Post a Comment